Monday, December 4th
CrossFit Kids - Soccer season tourney play ended today
Keegan at Man. U. stadium
Overhead Squat (Find your limit with PERFECT form)
Overhead Squat 15-25##
Overhead Squat 10-15#
Pupies and Buttercups:
Push Press PVC-10#
This is an opportunity to work on your form. Here is a good description from JMU Strength.
- Grip the bar wide enough so when it is pressed out it is positioned ~8 inches above your head.
- Keep your chest up and inflated, arch your back tightly, and position your feet in a squat stance.
- Slowly descend by pushing your hips back and flexing at the hip and knee joints.
- Go down until the back of your thighs (hamstrings) are parallel to the ground.
- Drive out of the bottom position by extending your knees and hips.
- This exercise should be done with a light-moderate weight.
- Keep your heels in contact with the ground and your head up (don't look down) at all times.
- Do not rush this exercise, use a broom stick or empty bar to start.
When you are finished practice handstands, forward rolls and Frog Stands.
Posted by Jeff Martin on December 03 2006 at 05:41 PM
Enter your comments below:
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.