Fight Gone Bad IV
September 25th, 2009
Fight Gone Bad Fundraiser to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project and Athletes for a Cure
Saturday September 26th, 2009 - (CFK HQ will run this event on Friday Sept 25)
Please visit http://www.fgb4.org/
for more information.
CrossFit Kids teams and individuals can sign up, raise funds and
compete in a scaled version of Fight Gone Bad. This annual fundraiser
clearly illustrates the community within CrossFit and the unselfish desire to give.
1. Class A: Standard Men = 75 lb PP and High Pull, 20lb Wall Ball and 20in Box
2. Class B: Modified Men/Standard Women = 55 lb PP and High Pull, 14lb Wall Ball and 20in Box
3. Class C: Intermediate = 35 lb PP and High Pull, 8lb Wall Ball and 20in Box (step ups are okay)
4. Class D: Beginner/Kids = 15lb PP and High Pull, 4lb Wall Ball (can be lowered 2in from standard height) and 10in Box
The CrossFit workout will be 'Fight Gone Bad'. In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. This event calls for 3 rounds. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of "rotate," the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point. The stations are:
1. Wall-ball, 8 ft target (Reps)
2. Deadlift high-pull (Reps)
3. Box jump (Reps)
4. Push-press (Reps)
5. Row (Calories)
To compete in the workout, all participants must complete each of the following:
1. Register as an affiliate competitor by clicking the 'Register' button on http://www.fgb4.org/
by September 24th, 2009
2. Once your Affiliate is registered, your team members can register under your Affiliate Team Name by:
Clicking on the Register button on the home page of Fight Gone Bad IV
Scroll or Search to find the Affiliate Team they want to compete on
Complete the registration form.
begin fundraising by sending emails to friends and family through their personal donation page.
Highest fundraising Affiliate in the <25 Participant Division and >26 Participant Division will receive a $5,000 Rogue Fitness package and a Concept 2 rower.
The highest fundraising Affiliate in each region (<25 and >26 members) will receive a Traveling Trophy with their Affiliate name, the event name and the year they won on a plaque.
It will travel the following year to the highest fundraising Affiliate in that region with a new plaque installed each year.
Posted by Jeff Martin on July 31 2009 at 02:36 PM