Fight Gone Bad
Fight Gone Bad Fundraiser to benefit Prostate Cancer Research
Saturday September 29th, 2007
Please visit http://www.athletesforacure.org
for more information
CrossFit Kids teams and individuals can sign up, raise funds and
compete in a scaled version of Fight Gone Bad.
Over 200 Worldwide CrossFit facilities will participate in this event
be a part of it !
1. Class A: Standard Men = 75 lb PP and High Pull, 20lb Wall Ball and 20in Box
2. Class B: Modified Men/Standard Women = 55 lb PP and High Pull, 14lb Wall Ball and 20in Box
3. Class C: Intermediate = 35 lb PP and High Pull, 8lb Wall Ball and 20in Box (step ups are okay)
4. Class D: Beginner/Kids = 15lb PP and High Pull, 4lb Wall Ball (can be lowered 2in from standard height) and 10in Box
The CrossFit workout will be 'Fight Gone Bad'. In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. This event calls for 3 rounds. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of "rotate," the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point. The stations are:
1. Wall-ball, 8 ft target (Reps)
2. Deadlift high-pull (Reps)
3. Box jump (Reps)
4. Push-press (Reps)
5. Row (Calories)
To compete in the workout, all participants must complete each of the following:
1. Register with their local CrossFit Affiliate Center by Wednesday, September 26, 2007
2. Register with Athletes for a Cure at http://athletes.kintera.org/crossfit07
by Wednesday, September 26, 2007
3. Raise $150 or more in pledges by 5 p.m. PST on Saturday, September 29, 2007
1. The participant who raises the most money in pledges (total received must be at least $2,000) will receive two roundtrip tickets from Southwest Airlines to anywhere within the US (expires 9/30/2008 and cannot exceed $700 USD).
2. Each participant who raises $250 or more will receive one (1) 'Fight Gone Bad' T-shirt.
3. Only pledges received by 5 p.m. PST on Saturday, September 29, 2007 will be counted towards this pledge total, although donations will be accepted indefinitely beyond the September 29th deadline. Pledges in the form of checks will be considered 'received' when participants enter the check information in their HQ. Credit card donations are considered 'received' when the donations are made online by the donor.
1. The CrossFit Affiliate Center that scores the highest number of collective 'Fight Gone Bad' points will receive a gift certificate worth $5,000 from 2XU ( http://www.2xu.com
) sports performance wear.
2. The CrossFit Affiliate Center that raises the most money by 5 p.m. PST on Saturday, September 29, 2007 will receive a $2,500 gift certificate from Bigger, Faster, Stronger.
Posted by mikki martin on September 15 2007 at 09:51 PM
- The article is very useful. Thanks for the great article
Posted by Jennifer on February 26 2009 at 06:33 AM
Enter your comments below:
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.